Diana Shipping (DSX) Announces Distribution Date for Previously Announced OceanPal Inc. Spin-Off
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) (the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that the distribution date for the previously announced spin-off of its wholly-owned subsidiary, OceanPal Inc., will be November 29, 2021, following the effectiveness of the OceanPal Inc. registration statement under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 on Form 20-F filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Registration Statement”). The Company expects the spin-off transaction to be consummated on the same terms and conditions as previously announced in the Company’s press release dated October 26, 2021 and in the Registration Statement. The record date of the OceanPal Inc. spin-off will not change.
Additional information about OceanPal Inc. and the spin-off transaction can be found in the Registration Statement, which is available at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omnichannel Acquisition Corp (OCA) and Kin Insurance Exceed 2021 Goal for Total Managed Premium, Report 320% YoY Growth
- KnightSwan Acquisition Corporation (KNSW.U) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (RKLB) Extends Warrant Redemption Date
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!