Diamondback Energy (FANG) Prices $650M 6.25% Notes Offering
- Stocks rise, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) announced today that it has priced an offering of $650,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of 6.250% senior notes that will mature on March 15, 2053. The price to the public for the Notes is 99.985% of the principal amount.
Diamondback intends to use the net proceeds from the Notes Offering for general corporate purposes, including, without limitation, paying a portion of the cash consideration for the pending acquisition of all of the leasehold interest and related assets of Lario Permian, LLC (the “Pending Acquisition”) upon closing (if it occurs). The Notes Offering is expected to close on December 13, 2022, subject to customary closing conditions.
The closing of the Notes Offering is not contingent on the closing of the Pending Acquisition.
The Notes will be sold in a registered offering pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3ASR that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, a prospectus supplement and related base prospectus for the Notes Offering.
TD Securities (USA) LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Truist Securities, Inc. have served as joint book-running managers for the Notes Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XORTX Therapeutics Inc (XRTX) Submits Orphan Drug Designation Request for XRx-008
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Issues a Special Message to Its Shareholders
- Evelo Biosciences Inc. (EVLO) Provides Clinical and Business Updates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCiti, S3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!