Diamondback Energy (FANG) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 21, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 20, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Diamondback Energy (FANG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Raised to $117 at Morgan Stanley
- Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- General Electric (GE) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!