Design Therapeutics, Inc. (DSGN) Prices 12M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Design Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSGN), a biotechnology company developing a platform of gene targeted chimera (GeneTAC™) small molecules for the treatment of serious degenerative disorders caused by inherited nucleotide repeat expansions, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 12,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $20.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Design from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses, are expected to be $240.0 million. All of the shares are being offered by Design. In addition, Design has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,800,000 shares of its common stock at the initial public offering price less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on March 26, 2021, under the ticker symbol “DSGN.” The offering is expected to close on March 30, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, SVB Leerink LLC and Piper Sandler are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to the offering of these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and became effective on March 25, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Aveanna Healthcare Holdings (AVAH) Announces Proposed 38.236M Share IPO at $16-$18/Sh
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares (GFED) Announces Preliminary First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!