Desert Peak Minerals (DPM) Launches 10M Share IPO at $20-$23/sh
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 28, 2021 8:05 AM EDT)
Desert Peak Minerals Inc. (NYSE: DPM) announced today that it has launched an all primary initial public offering of 10,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock ("common stock") at an anticipated initial offering price between $20.00 and $23.00 per share pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). In addition, Desert Peak intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 shares of its common stock. The shares have been authorized for listing on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "DPM," subject to official notice of issuance.
Barclays Capital Inc., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and UBS Securities LLC are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. The offering of these securities will be made only by means of a prospectus that meets the requirements of Section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. A copy of the preliminary prospectus may be obtained from any of the following sources:
Barclays Capital Inc. c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island AvenueEdgewood, NY 11717Telephone: (888) firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLCAttention: Prospectus Department6933 Louis Stephens DriveMorrisville, NC 27560Telephone: email@example.com
UBS Securities LLCAttention: Prospectus Department1285 Avenue of the AmericasNew York, NY 10019Telephone: (888) firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Nadella Sells Over 800 Thousand Shares
- Outlook Therapeutics (OTLK) Upsizes Bought Deal Offering to 40M Shares at $1.25/sh from 8M Shares at $1.25/sh
- Vahanna Tech Edge Acquisition I Corp. (VHNAU) Prices Upsized 17.4M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS, Barclays, Dividend, S1, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!