Descartes Systems Group (DSGX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Descartes Systems Group (NASDAQ: DSGX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.13, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $84.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.51 million.
As described in more detail below, key financial highlights for Q4FY20 included:
- Revenues of $84.2 million, up 19% from $71.0 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019 (Q4FY19) and up 1% from $83.0 million in the previous quarter (Q3FY20);
- Revenues were comprised of services revenues of $73.7 million (88% of total revenues), professional services and other revenues of $8.0 million (10% of total revenues) and license revenues of $2.5 million (2% of total revenues). Services revenues were up 17% from $62.9 million in Q4FY19 and up 2% from $72.6 million in Q3FY20;
- Cash provided by operating activities of $26.4 million, up 21% from $21.8 million in Q4FY19 and down from $27.5 million in Q3FY20;
- Income from operations of $13.6 million, up 28% from $10.6 million in Q4FY19 and down from $13.7 million in Q3FY20;
- Net income of $11.4 million, up 44% from $7.9 million in Q4FY19 and up 18% from $9.7 million in Q3FY20;
- Earnings per share on a diluted basis of $0.13, up 30% from $0.10 in Q4FY19 and up 18% from $0.11 in Q3FY20; and
- Adjusted EBITDA of $32.2 million, up 29% from $25.0 million in Q4FY19 and up 2% from $31.5 million in Q3FY20. Adjusted EBITDA as a percentage of revenues was 38%, compared to 35% in Q4FY19 and 38% in Q3FY20.
“Global supply chains are under more pressure than ever and companies need to be agile and flexible to react to changing market conditions,” said Edward J. Ryan, Descartes’ CEO. “The Descartes Global Logistics Network (GLN) is designed to help customers overcome these challenges. Our connected community of shippers, carriers, customs authorities and logistics service providers allows trading partners to seamlessly exchange timely, reliable data, while our advanced logistics applications help our customers use this data to better plan and execute shipments in a dynamic, real-time environment.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Descartes Systems Group (DSGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UAW union warns of extended strike against major U.S. automakers
- Natural Alternatives International (NAII) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.35
- Bitcoin Depot (BTM) Announces $10M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!