Denbury Resources (DNR) confirms press release issued earlier today regarding purported acquisition proposal was fraudulent
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) (“Denbury” or the “Company”) today confirmed that a press release issued earlier today regarding a purported acquisition proposal for Denbury was fraudulent and not issued by the Company. The Company has received no such proposal and has reported the fraudulent activity to the New York Stock Exchange.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) Receives CRL from FDA identifying deficiencies at a facility of a Contract Manufacturer for its NDA for VP-102 for Treatment of Molluscum Contagiosum
- Herc Holdings (HRI) raises adjusted EBITDA guidance for 2021 to $870 million to $890 million
- SEC Investigating Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Related to Sexual Harassment, Discrimination Claims - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!