Denbury Resources (DNR) Trades Higher Following Press Release on Buyout
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) traded higher following a press release, "Denbury Resources (DNR) Announces it's Evaluating Acquisition Proposal at $1.2 a Share."
The authenticity of the press release from Accesswire was questioned by some traders on Twitter.
(Updated - July 20, 2020 8:01 AM EDT)
Denbury Resources' (NYSE: DNR) CEO said the company didn't issue a press release about a buyout offer, according to Bloomberg, citing a telephone interview. The earlier press release "looks fraudulent."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Super Follows Has Generated Only Around $6K in its First Two Weeks - TechCrunch
- Color Star Technology (CSCW) Acquires Elephant Games
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Will Provide In-Home COVID-19 Vaccinations to Medicare Advantage Members
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!