Denbury Resources (DNR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07.
Chris Kendall, Denbury’s President and CEO, commented, “Denbury’s third quarter results once again demonstrate our commitment to exceptional execution, cost efficiency, and capital discipline. We generated $44 million of free cash flow in the third quarter, keeping us on course to generate $140 – $150 million in free cash flow for the full year.
“We continue to execute on our key priorities for 2019 and we remain on track to reach the midpoint of our previously raised 2019 production guidance, despite third quarter production curtailments relating mainly to a planned maintenance shut-down of the Rockies CO2 source plant impacting our Bell Creek production and Tropical Storm Imelda impacting our Gulf Coast production. Our spending discipline is evident across the board, with capital spend, lease operating expense, and G&A spend each on target to be at or below full-year guidance.
“Our unique portfolio of assets and high quality, low decline, oil-weighted production are the driving forces behind our ability to generate sustainable free cash flow, enabling us to actively allocate capital to manage our debt maturities and reduce leverage. We continued to make meaningful progress on improving our balance sheet by repurchasing or exchanging $54 million of 2022 and 2023 senior subordinated notes at a significant discount, and we further reduced our borrowings under our senior secured bank credit facility by $30 million. Importantly, our flagship Cedar Creek Anticline EOR development continues to progress on schedule with first CO2 injection projected in early 2021.
“None of these results would have been possible without the dedication to success and commitment to safety of Denbury’s team members across the business. As we move into the final quarter of 2019, I am excited about where the Company is headed. We continue to perform, to consistently deliver on our promises, and to make steady progress toward securing our long-term success. Additionally, the low carbon footprint of our CO2 EOR focused strategy will continue to differentiate us from the industry, providing an ideal solution that significantly reduces the CO2 emissions associated with the production of oil, a vital energy source today and for the foreseeable future.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Denbury Resources (DNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Scientific Games (SGMS) Appoints Connie James as CFO
- Relay & Fio Partner With Unisys Corp. (UIS) to Market a Combined Solution for COVID-19 and Biosecurity Market Needs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!