Delcath Systems (DCTH) Prices 2.2M Share Common Offering at $10/Sh and Uplisting to Nasdaq Capital Market
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Delcath Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCTH) today announced the pricing of a $22 million underwritten public offering of 2.2 million shares of common stock (or common stock equivalents) and Series F warrants to purchase up to 2.2 million shares of common stock. Each share of common stock (or common stock equivalent) is being sold with one Series F warrant to purchase one share of common stock at a combined public offering price of $10.00 per share and related Series F warrant. The Series F warrants will be immediately exercisable at a price of $10.00 per share and will expire on the fifth anniversary of their issuance date. The offering is expected to close on May 5, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Delcath also announced that, in connection with the offering, its common stock has been approved for listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and will begin trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “DCTH” on May 1, 2020.
Delcath intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including the continued development of Melphalan/HDS.
Roth Capital Partners acted as sole book-running manager for the offering. Aegis Capital Corp. and Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. acted as co-lead managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turning Point Brands (TPB) was informed FDA issued Marketing Denial Order in response to a PMTA covering certain vapor products
- FDA Puts Clinical Hold on Protagonist Therapeutics's (PTGX) Rusfertide Clinical Development Program
- Helbiz (HLBZ) Announces Partnership between Helbiz Media and FOX Networks Group to Broadcast Serie B Championship
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!