Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: DCPH) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.31), $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.18).
“2019 was a year of outstanding execution for Deciphera,” said Steve Hoerter, President and Chief Executive Officer. “In 2020, our top priority is preparing for the potential approval and launch of ripretinib now that the NDA has been accepted by the FDA for Priority Review. Patients with GIST are in need of a new treatment option, and we believe ripretinib has the potential to transform the treatment of this disease.”
Mr. Hoerter continued, “Our broad development program for ripretinib is on track, and we look forward to the completion of enrollment in INTRIGUE, our pivotal Phase 3 study of ripretinib in second-line GIST, in the second half of this year. Beyond ripretinib, we remain focused on the balance of our wholly-owned, clinical-stage pipeline, with updated clinical data for both DCC-3014 and rebastinib, as well as an IND submission for DCC-3116, expected later this year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LightInTheBox Holding (LITB) Reports Q3 Revenue of $121M, EPS of $0.05
- Deere (DE) rallies as earnings, forecast top estimates; Goldman reflects positively
- Spectrum Pharma (SPPI) Receives CRL for Poziotonin; Will Focus on Rolvedon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!