Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock and Pre-Funded Warrants
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 343,830 EV Units in Q3, Misses Estimates
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCPH), a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing important new medicines to improve the lives of people with cancer, today announced that it intends to offer and sell $150,000,000 of shares of its common stock and pre-funded warrants to purchase shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. In addition, Deciphera intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $22,500,000 of shares of common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares and pre-funded warrants are being offered by Deciphera. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Deciphera intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to continue to fund the development of vimseltinib including in its pivotal Phase 3 MOTION study of vimseltinib in TGCT patients currently underway, additional clinical trials as well as clinical research outsourcing and manufacturing of clinical trial material and pre-commercial and medical affairs capabilities related to vimseltinib; to fund the development of DCC-3116 including multiple Phase 1b combination studies and potential Phase 2 expansion combination cohorts in multiple tumor types as well as clinical research outsourcing and manufacturing of clinical trial material; to fund the research and development of the Company’s pan-RAF program and other new research activities for potential drug candidates from its proprietary kinase switch control inhibitor platform; and the remainder for working capital purposes, including general operating expenses.
J.P. Morgan and Jefferies are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Appoints Carolyn Everson to Its Board
- OpGen (OPGN) Announces $3.38 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Presents Additional Results from the APOLLO-B Phase 3 Study of Patisiran in Patients with ATTR Amyloidosis with Cardiomyopathy at Heart Failure Society of America Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, Twitter, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!