Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Appoints Michael Quartieri as CFO
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc., (NASDAQ: PLAY), an owner and operator of entertainment and dining venues, today announced that it has appointed Michael Quartieri as Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Quartieri will join Dave & Busters as Chief Financial Officer starting January 1, 2022. Mr. Quartieri was previously Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary at LiveOne, a global platform for livestream and on-demand audio, video and podcast/vodcast content in music, comedy and pop culture. Prior to that, Mr. Quartieri was Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, and Corporate Secretary at Scientific Games, a provider of gaming products, systems, and services to the lottery and pari-mutuel industries. Mr. Quartieri will lead Dave & Buster’s finance, accounting and supply chain organizations, as well as oversee the company’s investor relations function.
Kevin Sheehan, Chairman of the Board and Interim CEO, said, “Michael joins us at a great time. We have a renewed sense of urgency to bring even more fun to our guests, grow our business and create amazing opportunities for our team members. Our momentum is building. Michael’s financial expertise, strong track record for growth and engaging style will no doubt help to fuel our momentum, and we are excited to welcome him to our team.”
“I am incredibly excited to be joining Dave & Buster’s,” said Michael Quartieri. “I look forward to adding my expertise to the talented group of team members throughout the organization. I see tremendous opportunity at Dave & Buster’s and am pleased to help lead the Company’s next phase of growth.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Democratic Lawmakers Want the FTC to Investigate Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOGL) - Report
- Northrop and Raytheon win key U.S. hypersonic defense contracts
- Terran Orbital (LLAP) Integrates CAPSTONE Aboard Rocket Lab Electron Rocket
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!