Datto Holding Corp. (MSP) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Datto Holding Corp. (NYSE: MSP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.18, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $144.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $143.03 million.
“Our first quarter results represented a great start to the year,” said Tim Weller, Datto’s Chief Executive Officer. “We delivered subscription revenue growth of 17% year over year, added 300 net new partners during the quarter and drove another sequential increase in ARR growth, so the business continues to accelerate. Looking ahead to the rest of 2021, we remain focused on our investments in cloud and security as we give our MSP partners the ability to secure SMB digital assets in a hybrid cloud world no matter where the data and applications live. We see good momentum across the product suite and we are well positioned to capitalize on the large and growing market opportunity ahead of us.”
Datto Holding Corp. sees Q2 2021 revenue of $146-148 million, versus the consensus of $142.4 million.
Datto Holding Corp. sees FY2021 revenue of $594-600 million, versus the consensus of $587.07 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Datto Holding Corp. (MSP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- NACCO Industries (NC) Announces Notification Of Contract Mining Agreement Termination For The Navajo Mine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!