DatChat (DATS) enters agreement with Barstool Sports to launch multi-channel marketing campaign
- Nasdaq rises after strong Microsoft forecast
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops 1% as U.S. stockpiles sap rally
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 13, 2021 9:19 AM EDT)
DatChat (NASDAQ: DATS) disclosed:
On October 7, 2021, the Company, through its media partner, SJD Media & Marketing, entered into an agreement (the “Agreement”) with Barstool Sports, (“Barstool”), a digital media company that produces content focused on sports and pop-culture, to launch a multi-channel, national marketing campaign for DatChat Messenger across the Barstool Sports brand and select franchises for an agreed upon period of time in consideration of the Company paying Barstool a low seven figure fee.
The foregoing summary of the Agreement does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the Agreement which is filed as Exhibit 10.1 to this Current Report on Form 8-K and is hereby incorporated by reference.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genius Brands (GNUS) Announces Acquisition of WOW! Unlimited Media Inc.
- Novavax (NVAX) Climbs 13% After Filing For UK Authorization of its COVID-19 Vaccine
- JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Appoints CEO Gary S. Michel as Board Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!