Danaher (DHR) Provides Update On First Quarter 2021 Financial Performance
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) (the "Company") announced today that it expects first quarter 2021 core revenue growth to be above the high-end of the Company's previously communicated guidance range.
For the quarter ended April 2, 2021, the Company expects revenue growth to be approximately 57.0% and non-GAAP core revenue growth including Cytiva to be approximately 29.0%. The better-than-expected performance was broad-based across the portfolio, with particular strength in Life Sciences and Diagnostics.
As previously announced, Danaher will hold its earnings conference call for the first quarter 2021 on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Broadwind Energy (BWEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Cronos Group (CRON) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!