Dana Incorporated (DAN) Acquires Pi Innovo
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dana Incorporated (NYSE: DAN) announced today that it has acquired Pi Innovo LLC a leader in embedded software solutions and electronic control units to support the light vehicle, commercial vehicle, and off-highway markets. Dana previously held a non-controlling interest.
Headquartered near Detroit, Michigan, USA, the acquisition of Pi Innovo enables Dana to increase its in-house electrodynamics capabilities and electrification product portfolio by adding a strong library of turn-key electric vehicle application software, vehicle level controllers, and auxiliary controllers.
"The extremely talented and experienced Pi Innovo team have provided exceptional modular software and controls solutions for original equipment manufacturers for more than 25 years," said James Kamsickas, Dana chairman and CEO. "Integrating Pi Innovo with Dana's leading e-Propulsion software capabilities will further enhance our ability to provide value for our customers as they continue to accelerate their electric vehicle portfolio development."
The software and controls expertise of PI Innovo builds on Dana's robust capabilities in designing, engineering, and delivering complete vehicle integration for e-Propulsion systems, further positioning the company as a leader in vehicle electrification.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) Signs Definitive Merger Agreement with SharpLink
- CleanSpark (CLSK) Purchases 22,680 Additional Bitcoin Miners and Anticipates 3.2 EH/s Capacity After Deployment
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Expands Partnership with NFL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!