DZS Inc. (DZSI) Prices 4M Share Common Offering at $14/Sh
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DZS Inc. (NASDAQ: DZSI) today announced that it has priced its underwritten registered public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $14.00 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount, up to an additional 600,000 shares of common stock. All shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by the Company. The offering is expected to close on or about January 29, 2021.
The total gross proceeds from the offering are expected to be approximately $56 million. This amount assumes no exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay outstanding borrowings under loans to DASAN Networks, Inc. and for general corporate purposes, which may include funding acquisitions.
Stifel, Needham & Company and B. Riley Securities are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Craig-Hallum Capital Group and Northland Capital Markets are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-230476) that was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on April 11, 2019. The shares may be offered only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering by its U.S. Mortgage Insurance Business
- Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB) Announces $750M Proposed Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Needham & Company, B. Riley, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!