DTE Energy (DTE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $1.0125; 3.2% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.0125 per share, or $4.05 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.945.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
"This dividend increase reflects the company's strong performance and ability to consistently achieve our goals," said Jerry Norcia, DTE Energy President and CEO. "The Board's approval of the increase signals confidence in the company's performance and long-term strategic plan."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) to Acquire Sojaprotein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!