DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $1.0125 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.0125 per share, or $4.05 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 13, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
We know our shareholders place a high value on our dividend and the role it plays in delivering consistent above-average returns,” said Jerry Norcia, DTE Energy president and CEO. “We are confident that our 10,000 employees will continue to deliver for our shareholders while serving our customers and communities.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Appoints Stuart A. Arbuckle as Chief Operating Officer
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.325; 4.6% Yield
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Executes Licensing Agreement for Gene Therapy Program from Nationwide Children’s Hospital to Treat Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!