DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $0.945 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.945 per share, or $3.78 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
"We acknowledge the value of our long history of dividends and the position it plays in delivering above-average shareholder returns," said Gerry Anderson, DTE Energy chairman and CEO. "We're confident in our plan and our long-term outlook is strong."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Ardagh Group (ARD) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.1% Yield
- Jacobs (J) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!