DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $0.945 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.945 per share, or $3.78 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
"We acknowledge the value of our long history of dividends and the position it plays in delivering above-average shareholder returns," said Gerry Anderson, DTE Energy chairman and CEO. "We're confident in our plan and our long-term outlook is strong."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Declares $0.26 Dividend
- Mountain Commerce Bancorp, Inc (MCBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.135; 2.1% Yield
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) to Acquire Sojaprotein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!