DMC Global (BOOM) Prices 2.5M Share Common Offering at $45/Sh
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DMC Global Inc. (NASDAQ: BOOM) (“DMC Global”) today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 2,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $45.00 per share. DMC Global has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 375,000 additional shares of common stock on the same terms. The gross proceeds to DMC Global from this offering are expected to be approximately $112.5 million, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by DMC Global, and assuming no exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on or about May 7, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. All of the shares of common stock in the offering are to be sold by DMC Global.
DMC Global intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, which may include acquisitions.
KeyBanc Capital Markets is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Stephens Inc.; Stifel; Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.; and Roth Capital Partners are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The shares of common stock are being offered by DMC Global pursuant to an automatic shelf registration statement on Form S-3ASR filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on May 3, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) clarifies the situation about the unsolicited non-binding proposal made by Viavi Solution (VIAV)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, KeyBanc, Roth Capital, Stephens Inc., S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!