DHI Group (DHX) Expands Share Buyback by Additional $12M
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program that permits the additional purchase of up to $12 million of the Company's common stock, increasing the overall share buyback program to $20 million. In February 2021, the Board of Directors authorized the purchase of $8 million of its common stock and, under the plan, the Company has purchased approximately $1.3 million of its stock to date. With this additional authorization, the Company now has $18.7 million of buyback capacity.
This new authorization is currently effective and will be in effect through June 2022. Under the plan, management has discretion in determining the conditions under which shares may be purchased from time to time, including block trades.
"The stock buyback program is further recognition of the bright future prospects of the business and the undervalued price of our stock," said Kevin Bostick, Chief Financial Officer of DHI Group, Inc. "We will continue to balance investing in the business with buying back shares."
Repurchases will be made in accordance with applicable securities laws in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or through other means. Depending on acquisition opportunities, market conditions and other factors, these repurchases may commence or cease from time to time without prior notice.
Investor Contact MKR Investor Relations 212-448-4181 email@example.com
Media Contact Rachel Ceccarelli VP of Engagement 212-448-8288 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Align Technology (ALGN) Announces $75 Million Accelerated Stock Repurchase Program
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Announces $2 Billion Share Repurchase Authorization
- Philip Morris (PM)/Altria Group (MO) Could Revisit Merger Talks - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!