DHB Capital Corp. (DHBC) Prices 25M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DHB Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: DHBC) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 25,000,000 units, at $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on The Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and trade under the ticker symbol “DHBCU” beginning March 2, 2021. Each unit consists of one share of Class A common stock and one-third of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the shares of Class A common stock and redeemable warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols “DHBC” and “DHBCW,” respectively.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any industry, it currently intends to concentrate its efforts in identifying businesses in the financial and business services industry, with a focus on differentiated financial services and financial services-adjacent platforms. The Company is led by Richard M. DeMartini, Co-Executive Chairman, Robert J. Hurst, Co-Executive Chairman, and Alex Binderow, Chief Executive Officer, President and Director.
BofA Securities and RBC Capital Markets, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers in the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,750,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
- Humacyte Secures $50 Million Debt Facility with Silicon Valley Bank
- IPO for SPAC TPG Pace Beneficial II Corp. (YTPG) Opens at $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!