Cytokinetics (CYTK) Announces Secondary Analysis From GALACTIC-HF to Be Presented in Late Breaking Clinical Trial Session at ACC.21
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cytokinetics, Incorporated (Nasdaq: CYTK) today announced that data from a secondary analysis of GALACTIC-HF (Global Approach to Lowering Adverse Cardiac Outcomes Through Improving Contractility in Heart Failure) assessing the effect of omecamtiv mecarbil on clinical outcomes in relationship to patient baseline ejection fraction will be presented in a Late Breaking Clinical Trial session at the American College of Cardiology 70th Annual Scientific Session & Expo (ACC.21) by John Teerlink, M.D., Professor of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, Director of Heart Failure, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Executive Committee Chair, GALACTIC-HF.
Title: 410-16 Impact Of Ejection Fraction On The Therapeutic Effect Of Omecamtiv Mecarbil In Patients With Heart Failure And Reduced Ejection Fraction: A Secondary Analysis From GALACTIC-HF (Global Approach To Lowering Adverse Cardiac Outcomes Through Improving Contractility In Heart Failure)Presenter: John Teerlink, M.D., Professor of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, Director of Heart Failure, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Executive Committee Chair, GALACTIC-HFDate: May 17, 2021Session Title: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials IVSession Time: 8:00 – 9:15 AM ETPresentation Time: 9:00 – 9:10 AM ET
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cytokinetics (CYTK) Announces Preclinical Data for CK-3773274 Presented at American Chemical Society Meeting
- Instil Bio Inc. (TIL) Highlights Clinical Data in Metastatic Melanoma in Late-Breaking e-Poster
- Medicenna (MDNA) Presents Preclinical Data Demonstrating Potent Immune Modulating Effects of an IL-2/IL-13 Dual Specific Cytokine at the 2021 AACR