Cyngn Inc (CYN) Prices 3.5M Share IPO at $7.50/sh, Bottom of Expected Price Range
- Wall St ends lower on Omicron worries, Fed taper angst
- November Job Gains Miss Expectations, Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.2%
- Elon Musk Offloads More Tesla (TSLA) Shares, Selling Tops $10 Billion; Here's How Much He Could Still Sell
- Shipping Times for iPhone 13 Improving, Apple (AAPL) Stock Remains 'Solidly Positioned' - BofA
- 'Just Pulled an Nvidia', 'Marvelous', 'Mother of All Cycles': Analysts Heap Praise on Marvell (MRVL) After Earnings, Outlook Beat; Goldman and Cowen Upgrade to Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cyngn (NASDAQ: CYN), a developer of innovative autonomous driving software solutions for industrial and commercial enterprises, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $7.50. The gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be approximately $26.3 million before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on October 22, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
In addition, the Company has granted Aegis Capital Corp. a 45-day option to purchase up to 525,000 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. If this option is exercised in full, the gross proceeds of the offering would be approximately $30.2 million before deducting underwriting discounts, commissions and offering expenses. The common stock is expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market on October 20, 2021, under the symbol “CYN.”
Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to common stock being sold in this offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on October 19, 2021. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the final prospectus may be obtained, when available, on the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov, or by contacting Aegis Capital Corp., Attention: Syndicate Department, 810 7th Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10019, by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (212) 813-1010.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redwire Corporation (RDW) Issues Update Regarding Delayed Form 10-Q Filing, Has Not Identified Material Misstatements
- Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) Issues Clinical Progress Update; Reports Q3 Results
- Sigma Lithium Corp (SGML) Files Canadian Base Shelf Prospectus and U.S. Shelf Registration Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesS1, Ira Sohn, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!