Cyclerion Therapeutics (CYCN) Announces Departure of Chief Medical Officer
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CYCN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company on a mission to develop treatments that restore cognitive function, today announced that Christopher Wright, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer, has resigned his position with the company. He will provide Cyclerion with transitional support until March 26, 2021 and will join the Company’s Clinical Advisory Board.
“Chris has played an important role in advancing our clinical efforts, and we are pleased to have him join our Clinical Advisory Board. We wish Chris the very best in his future endeavors,” said Peter Hecht, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of Cyclerion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OneSpan (OSPN) Announces Chief Financial Officer Leadership Transition
- United Airlines (UAL) Continues to Build Summer Network, Adding Over 480 Daily Flights to its U.S. June Schedule
- Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) Showcases New Roflumilast Data in Psoriasis and Seborrheic Dermatitis at American Academy of Dermatology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!