Cyberoptics Corp (CYBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cyberoptics Corp (NASDAQ: CYBE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.20, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.87 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.13 million.
Dr. Subodh Kulkarni, president and chief executive officer, said, “CyberOptics’ fourth quarter sales were at the upper end of our previously issued guidance for this period. Our performance benefited from higher sales of Multi-Reflection Suppression™(MRS™) 3D sensors and WaferSense® semiconductor products as well as customer acceptances for $1.6 million of 2D MX600™ memory module inspection systems. As announced in January 2021, CyberOptics received orders valued at $4.2 million for 3D MX3000™ memory module inspection systems from multiple subcontractors for a large memory manufacturer. These orders, which validate the importance of our 3D MRS inspection technology to memory manufacturers, are scheduled to ship in the second and third quarters of 2021.”
He continued, “The capital spending outlook among customers in our markets is positive at this time. This environment bodes well for sales of our 3D MRS sensor and system products during the coming year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cyberoptics Corp (CYBE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q1 EPS by 51c
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- APi Group Corporation (APG) Announces Goal of Over 13% Adjusted EBITDA Margin by Year-End 2025
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!