Cutera (CUTR) Announces Renewal of Distribution Agreement with ZO Skin Health
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) (“Cutera” or the “Company”), a leading provider of laser and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide, today announced that it has renewed its agreement with ZO Skin Health to be the exclusive distributor of ZO’s skincare products in Japan. The initial term of the new agreement spans three years from the effective date of June 15, 2021, with annual renewal options for Cutera in each of the two years following the initial three-year period.
Dave Mowry, Chief Executive Officer of Cutera, Inc., said, “We are pleased to continue our strong relationship with ZO Skin Health. Together, we have meaningfully grown the ZO skincare business while increasing the overall Cutera footprint across Japan. Cutera is excited to continue this mutually beneficial relationship for the next several years.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cutera (CUTR) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- MetLife (MET) Announces $3B Share Repurchase Plan
- Restaurant Brands (QSR) Announces Receipt of Exchange Notice, Intent to Use Common Shares to Satisfy Exchange and Commencement of Secondary Offering of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!