Custom Truck One Source, Inc. (CTOS) Acquires HiRail Leasing Group for $46M
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Custom Truck One Source, Inc. (NYSE: CTOS) today announced the completion of the acquisition of HiRail Leasing, Northshore Rail Contracting and Heavy Equipment Repairs for $46.0 million, subject to fleet and other customary purchase price adjustments.
With over 600 rental units, HiRail is among the largest rail equipment rental providers in Canada and serves Canada's leading railways and rail contractors. HiRail's two locations in Ontario and Alberta will also extend Custom Truck's geographic reach in the region. HiRail has a diverse rental fleet including light duty, medium duty and heavy-duty trucks fitted with a wide array of attachments including rail gear, grapples, knuckles, mechanic and welding equipment and snowplows and also provides complementary upfitting and repair services.
"We are excited to welcome HiRail to the Custom Truck team," said Custom Truck CEO Fred Ross. "This acquisition allows us to accelerate growth in our core rental business. We will leverage our one stop shop capabilities in rental, sales, equipment upfitting, and service to meet the critical equipment needs of new and existing customers across Canada. We are impressed with the business HiRail has built in Canada and look forward to working with all of their existing employees."
"HiRail has earned the trust of Canada's leading rail customers by providing reliable, best-in-class service for over thirty years," Ryan McMonagle, Custom Truck President & COO said. "We look forward to carrying on that tradition and building on that reputation to expand our presence in Canada and to support our customers, employees and communities."
The HiRail acquisition was financed with cash on hand as well as drawings on Custom Truck's existing credit facility.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Gear & Assembly to Go Public Via Merger with Aesther Healthcare Acquisition (AEHA)
- Genius Group (GNS) Reports 2021 Results and 2022 Guidance
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Acquires ROCA ACERO S.A. de C.V. from BGL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!