Cumulus Media (CMLS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.01), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $245.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $239.23 million.
Mary G. Berner, President and Chief Executive Officer of CUMULUS MEDIA, said, "Given 2020’s extenuating circumstances, I am extremely proud of the Company’s performance and the efforts of the entire Cumulus team to meet the challenges posed by COVID-19. In the face of the pandemic, we maximized revenue performance, materially reduced expenses, generated cash through strong working capital management, and executed highly accretive divestitures that strengthened our balance sheet. As a result of these efforts and with a recovering economy, we believe that we are well-positioned to return our business to its pre-pandemic trajectory and to capitalize on strategic and financial options to best drive shareholder returns.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cumulus Media (CMLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board