Cumberland Pharmaceuticals (CPIX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CPIX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.26 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.78 million.
"We are grateful that Cumberland was able to successfully manage through the pandemic during 2020, in spite of the significant market headwinds and other challenges we encountered," said A.J. Kazimi, Chief Executive Officer of Cumberland Pharmaceuticals. "Our facilities remained open, our operations continued, and our organization remained intact." He continued, "I would like to acknowledge and thank my colleagues for their continued dedication during such trying times for many. Together, we remain focused on our mission of advancing patient care through the delivery of high-quality medicines."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cumberland Pharmaceuticals (CPIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Announces Johanna Mercier to Board
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!