Ctrip.com (CTRP) Affirms Denial of Stake Sale
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTRP) denies rumors published on certain Chinese social media. The rumors claim that Ctrip is in discussion with a China-based Internet company on an alleged acquisition of a controlling stake at Ctrip. Ctrip is not currently in discussion with any third party on such potential acquisition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aon's EU concessions for $30 billion Willis bid may not be enough: sources
- Babylon Said in Talks to List Via Alkuri Global Acquisition (KURI) - Bloomberg
- Apollo Funds (APO) to Acquire Majority Control of ABC Technologies Holdings Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!