Crown Holdings (CCK) Appoints Andrea Funk to Board
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) announced today that Andrea J. Funk has been elected to the Company's Board of Directors.
Ms. Funk is the Chief Executive Officer of Cambridge-Lee Industries LLC, a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of copper tube for water supply, air conditioning, refrigeration and a variety of commercial applications. Prior to becoming CEO in 2013, Ms. Funk served as the organization's Chief Financial Officer since 2010. Before joining Cambridge-Lee, she was Director, Operations Planning and Reporting for Carpenter Technology Corporation, a $2.5 billion specialty metals manufacturer. Previously, Ms. Funk held positions of increasing responsibility in global finance, business development, planning and strategy with Arrow International, Rhone-Poulenc Rorer and Bell Atlantic Corporation. She was also an auditor with Ernst & Young LLP.
Ms. Funk graduated magna cum laude from Villanova University, earning her Bachelor of Science in Accounting. She holds a Masters of Business Administration from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. Ms. Funk also sits on the Board of Directors of Touchpoint, Inc. and Caron Treatment Centers, and on the President's Advisory Council for Alvernia University.
John W. Conway, Chairman of the Board, commented, "We are very pleased to welcome Andi to the Board. In addition to her current general management role, she has gained significant experience in the areas of finance, operations and strategy. The Company will benefit from her broad scope of knowledge and global perspective."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plymouth Industrial REIT (PLYM) Announces CFO Succession Plan
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Announces Retirement of President John Carson
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Appoints Haviv Ilan to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!