Creatd (CRTD) Completes its First NFT Art Offering
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), today announced the results of its first NFT (non-fungible token) art auction. As part of its first NFT art drop, the Company introduced a selection of six NFTs featuring Penthouse Pet and model Billie Deane (the pseudonym of actress Gillian Duxbury) from the Company's OG Collection. The OG Collection is a library of over 150,000 photographs, illustrations, videos, and other media content originating from the archives of Bob Guccione, once the CEO of General Media and owner of publications including Penthouse, Viva, OMNI, and Longevity.
Creatd co-CEO Jeremy Frommer commented, "Of the six NFTs sold, I purchased one of them. Together with the five other winning bidders, I am excited to be among the very first holders of NFT artwork from the iconic OG Collection. Creatd's first NFT drop marked a successful step in our analysis of the NFT market and the complexities of building a successful marketplace platform. For more on our next drop I encourage you to visit the article I published today."
The auction opened on September 22nd and ended Thursday night, September 30th; all six NFTs were sold at a winning bid price of $0.34 wETH, or approximately $1,000 USD per piece.
The Company has also announced that the proceeds from its first NFT drop will be allocated toward a dedicated creator fund, intended for the specific purpose of affording creators the opportunity to turn their own digital creations into works of NFT art.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tantech Holdings (TANH) Subsidiary Drives Sales Momentum with New Order for 15 Midibuses
- Vuzix Corp. (VUZI) Enters into a Relationship with Vivoka to Provide Industry-Leading Voice Recognition Language Support for Vuzix M-Series Smart Glasses
- Creatd Introduces New Report and Word Count Features to Enhance Creator Experience and Vocal Platform Safety
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!