Coty to consolidate fragrance manufacturing operations, close Cologne factory
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
FILE PHOTO: A screen displays the logo and trading information for Coty Inc at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in New York, U.S., November 18, 2019. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Coty Inc said on Wednesday it would close its manufacturing site in Cologne, Germany as a part of its efforts to consolidate its fragrance manufacturing operations.
The closure of the Cologne site, which employs about 300 people, will occur in stages and is expected to be completed by summer 2022.
(Reporting by Nivedita Balu in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autoimmune-disease drugs may reduce vaccine response; antibody treatments ineffective vs Brazil variant
- At a London rooftop bar, drinking and laughter return as lockdown eases
- Ballantyne Strong's (BTN) GreenFirst To Acquire Forest and Paper Products Assets in Ontario and Quebec For $214 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, General News, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!