Costco (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c, Slight Miss on Revenues, Comp. Sales Up 5.6%
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costco (NASDAQ: COST) reported Q3 EPS of $2.05, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $1.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $34.67 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costco (COST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- North Dallas Bank & Trust Co Tex (NODB) Appoints Glenn Henry to its Board
- AIkido Pharma (AIKI) Files Patent Application for the Use of Ketamine to Treat Alzheimer's Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!