Costamare (CMRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Costamare (NYSE: CMRE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.27, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.47 million versus the consensus estimate of $120.87 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Costamare (CMRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Reports Sale of Partial Interest in Pasadena Marine Terminal J.V.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat