Cornerstone Building Brands (CNR) says it detected ransomware attack
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cornerstone Building Brands (NYSE: CNR) disclosed:
On August 9, 2020, Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. (the “Company”) detected a ransomware attack impacting certain of its operational and information technology systems. Promptly upon its detection of the attack, the Company launched an investigation, notified law enforcement and engaged the services of specialized legal counsel and other incident response professionals. As of the date hereof, the Company has recovered many of its critical operational data and business systems. Although the Company is in the early stages of assessing the incident, based on the information currently known, the Company does not expect the incident to have a material impact on its business, operations or financial condition. The Company carries insurance, including cyber insurance, which it believes to be commensurate with its size and the nature of its operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN to Engage with Communities for the Development of its Interim Extreme Weather Plan
- Par Pacific (PARR) Appoints Anthony Chase to its Board
- aTyr Pharma (LIFE) Announces Grant of U.S. Patent for Use of Histidyl-tRNA Synthetase Fc Fusion Proteins for Reducing Inflammatory Response in the Lung
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!