Core-Mark Holding (CORE) Announces New $40M Buyback Program
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: CORE), one of the largest marketers of fresh and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to repurchase up to $40 million of the Company’s common stock.
“The Board’s action, combined with our ongoing dividend program, is a clear sign of its continued confidence in Core-Mark’s strategy to create shareholder value,” said Thomas Perkins, President and Chief Executive Officer of Core-Mark.
Under the new program, the Company is authorized to repurchase its shares, from time to time, through solicited or unsolicited transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 plan. The timing, price and volume of repurchases will be based on market conditions, relevant securities laws and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Announces Up to $1B Share Buyback
- Alcoa (AA) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves New $500 Million Buyback
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Adds Doug Cook as Chief Technology Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!