Cordoba Minerals Corp. (CDBMF) Appoints David Garratt as CFO
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cordoba Minerals Corp. (OTCQB: CDBMF) is pleased to announce the appointment of David Garratt as Chief Financial Officer of the Company. After a brief transition period, Mr. Garratt will be replacing outgoing CFO, Chris Cairns, who has resigned effective September 1, 2021, to pursue other opportunities.
Mr. Garratt is a Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA) and brings over 20 years of experience in financial roles and the mining sector. Mr. Garratt has extensive experience as a senior financial executive, including previously serving as CFO for Kaizen Discovery Inc. from 2015 to 2018 and Vice President and Corporate Controller of Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd. from 2013 to 2014. Mr. Garratt obtained his CPA, CA while working in Deloitte's audit practice, with a primary focus on public-listed companies in Canada and the United States.
"On behalf of the Board and the entire management team, I want to congratulate David in his new role at Cordoba and thank Chris for his hard work and contributions over the past few years. We wish Chris all the best in his pursuit of new opportunities," said Sarah Armstrong-Montoya, President and CEO of Cordoba.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryan Specialty Group (RYAN) Appoints Miles Wulleras CEO of RSG Underwriting Managers
- Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Appoints Glenn Richter as EVP and CFO, Raises Sales Guidance
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Files For up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!