Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Corbus Pharma (NASDAQ: CRBP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.10), $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $658 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $1.49 million.
Yuval Cohen, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer said, “We are making progress on our plans to advance development of our internal compounds and expand our pipeline. We look forward to topline results from our DETERMINE Phase 3 study of lenabasum in dermatomyositis in the second quarter. Our CB1 inverse agonist program focusing on metabolic diseases and our CB2 agonist program focusing on oncology continue to progress pre-clinically, and we project to initiate clinical studies next year. We are determined to expand our pipeline and are evaluating a number of potential assets.”
Dr. Cohen continued, “We are fortunate to be in a strong financial position with approximately $127M of cash on hand, which is expected to fund the Company into the first quarter of 2024.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Corbus Pharma (CRBP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q4 EPS by 27c, Offer Outlook
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!