ContraFect (CFRX) received a Notice of Allowance for its US patent application 16/674,149 - Patent Grants
- Solid Microsoft forecast, tech strength push Nasdaq higher
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ContraFect (NASDAQ: CFRX) received a Notice of Allowance for its US patent application 16/674,149 titled "ANTIBODIES USEFUL IN PASSIVE INFLUENZA IMMUNIZATION, AND COMPOSITIONS, COMBINATIONS AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF - Patent Grants
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group (KAVL) Announces Administrative Stay of Bidi Vapor's Marketing Denial Order
- Genius Brands (GNUS) Announces Acquisition of WOW! Unlimited Media Inc.
- Medicenna Therapeutics (MDNA) Granted FDA Clearance of IND to Expand the Phase 1/2 ABILITY Study of MDNA11 to the US
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!