ContraFect (CFRX) received a Notice of Allowance for its US patent application 16/674,149 - Patent Grants
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ContraFect (NASDAQ: CFRX) received a Notice of Allowance for its US patent application 16/674,149 titled "ANTIBODIES USEFUL IN PASSIVE INFLUENZA IMMUNIZATION, AND COMPOSITIONS, COMBINATIONS AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF - Patent Grants
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helbiz (HLBZ) Announces Google Workspace Integration
- FDA backs Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) booster shot for people 18 and older at least 2 months after first dose
- Apollo Endosurgery (APEN) gets Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration approval for its X-Tack Endoscopic Helical Tacking System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!