Consolidated Edison (ED) Announces Public Offering Of 10.1M Common Shares
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Consolidated Edison, Inc. ("Con Edison") (NYSE: ED) announced today it has agreed to issue 10,100,000 of its common shares. These common shares are being offered by Barclays under Con Edison's effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "Commission"). The underwriter may offer the common shares in transactions on the New York Stock Exchange LLC, in the over-the-counter market or through negotiated transactions at market prices or at negotiated prices. The common shares are expected to be issued on June 18, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Con Edison expects to invest the net proceeds from the sale of the common shares in its regulated utility subsidiary, Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc., for funding of its construction expenditures and for its other general corporate purposes.
The offering is being made pursuant to Con Edison's effective shelf registration statement filed with the Commission. The preliminary prospectus supplement and the base prospectus related to the offering will be available on the Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the prospectus supplement and the base prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717 (or by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-888-603-5847).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Announces 1.1M Direct Offering at $3.50 per share
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Redeems All Outstanding Warrants
- PropertyGuru to Go Public in Partnership with Bridgetown 2 (BTNB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesBarclays, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!