Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Sells Ohio Assets to Middle Point Home Telephone Company
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL) (“Company”) has entered into an agreement to sell its Ohio assets to Middle Point Home Telephone Company (MPH), an affiliate of Hanson Communications, Inc. The asset sale aligns with the Company’s strategic asset review and focus on its core broadband regions.
Consolidated’s Ohio operations contributed approximately $9 million of revenue in fiscal 2020 and includes approximately 4,000 access lines and 3,900 Internet connections. The closing on this agreement is subject to customary regulatory approvals, which are expected to be completed by the end of the year. The Company will provide more information on this divestiture during its third quarter 2021 earnings call.
“Our family is very excited to enter into this agreement and expand our Ohio service area,” said Bruce Hanson, treasurer and owner of family-owned Hanson Communications. “We look forward to serving these customers and expect a seamless transition upon closing.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perficient (PRFT) Announces Acquisition of Overactive
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $190 at Goldman Sachs
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!