ConforMIS Inc (CFMS) Announces Achievement of Third Milestone Under Development and License Agreements
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Conformis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CFMS) announced today that it received 510(k) clearance by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for patient-specific instrumentation (“PSI”) developed by the Company under its License Agreement and Development Agreement with Howmedica Osteonics Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Stryker Corporation also known as Stryker Orthopaedics. With the clearance of this PSI system, which is designed for use with Stryker’s Triathlon® Total Knee System, the Company has achieved the third of three milestones under the agreements and will receive $11.0 million from Stryker.
“With the recent FDA clearance, we are pleased to have attained the last milestone of our project and to report the successful conclusion of our joint development agreement with Stryker,” said Mark Augusti, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Despite the global challenges of the last 12 months, the dedication of our project and support teams has enabled us to achieve this major milestone on schedule. We now will turn our efforts to focusing on our long-term distribution agreement, under which Conformis will manufacture and supply PSI to Stryker. We continue to believe this initiative will create shareholder value as we satisfy the increasing demand for efficient outpatient ambulatory surgery center joint replacement.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK) Announces Vickie Reed to Board
- PolarityTE (PTE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Fate Therapeutics (FATE) Reports Encouraging Interim Phase 1 Data for iPSC-derived NK Cell Programs in Relapsed / Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!