Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenue Outlook Above Consensus
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Concentrix Corporation (NASDAQ: CNXC) reported Q1 EPS of $2.29, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $2.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.28 billion.
First Quarter Fiscal 2021 Highlights:
- Revenue was $1,353.3 million, up 13.9% from the prior year first quarter and 11.7% on a constant currency basis, compared with $1,188.6 million in the prior year first quarter.
- Operating income was $134.9 million, or 10.0% of revenue, compared with $88.2 million, or 7.4% of revenue, in the prior year first quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $176.6 million, or 13.1% of revenue, compared with $144.8 million, or 12.2% of revenue, in the prior year first quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $212.6 million, or 15.7% of revenue, compared with $176.5 million, or 14.8% of revenue, in the prior year first quarter.
"We are successfully executing on our plan for above-market growth and margin expansion," said Chris Caldwell, Concentrix President and CEO. "The strength of our technology-infused global platform, deep domain expertise, and passion for the customer experience continues to resonate well with existing and new clients. Based upon our strong performance to date and looking forward with the increased demand across all the geographies and verticals we serve, we now expect to achieve constant-currency revenue growth of above 10 percent for fiscal 2021 with margins above pre-COVID levels.”
Business OutlookThe following statements are based on Concentrix’ current expectations for the second quarter of fiscal 2021. Non-GAAP financial measures exclude the impact of acquisition-related and integration expenses, spin-off related expenses, the amortization of intangibles, depreciation, share-based compensation and the related tax effects thereon. These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially.
Concentrix Corporation sees Q2 2021 revenue of $1.33-1.38 billion, versus the consensus of $1.23 billion.
Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Expectations:
- Second-quarter revenue is expected to be in the range of $1.33 billion to $1.38 billion as reported.
- Second-quarter operating income is expected to be in the range of $114 million to $128 million and non-GAAP operating income is expected to be in the range of $160 million to $174 million.
- The effective tax rate is expected to approximate 27% to 28%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Pulmatrix (PULM) to Regain Full Rights to PUR1800 and Narrow Spectrum Kinase Inhibitor Portfolio
- United Airlines (UAL) expects Q1 total revenues of $3.2 billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!