Concentrix (CNXC) Provides Update on Pending Combination with Webhelp
- S&P 500, Dow close slightly up; Nvidia gains after the bell
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- More signs inflation is slowing before pivot to cuts as upside risks emerge: Fed
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Yields rise on Fed fears of cutting rates too soon, stocks mixed
Concentrix, a leading global provider of customer experience (NASDAQ: CNXC) solutions and technology, today announced that it has obtained all required regulatory approvals for its pending combination with Webhelp and expects to close the transaction on or about September 25, 2023. The closing of the transaction remains subject to customary closing conditions.
"Upon the close, the combination with Webhelp will create a leading provider of customer experience solutions globally with broad capabilities across CX digital services and technology delivered at scale,” said Chris Caldwell, President and CEO of Concentrix. “Our combined clients will benefit from the strategic value of our integrated service offerings, providing a strong platform for growth and value creation for clients, staff, and shareholders.”
Looking ahead, Concentrix intends to announce its fiscal third-quarter 2023 financial results on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, after the close of the market. The Company plans to host a conference call and webcast with the investment community to discuss the financial results that same evening on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
The live conference call will be accessible via webcast in listen-only mode on the Investor Relations section of the Concentrix website, specifically under “Events and Presentations” at https://ir.concentrix.com/events-and-presentations. A replay of the conference call will be made available on the website following the event.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chord Energy (CHRD), Enerplus (ERF) to merge in $11 billion deal
- Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Misses Q4 EPS by 143c
- Falling Magnificent 7 volatility suggests U.S. stock market not in a bubble - BofA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!