Concentrix (CNXC) Provides Update on Pending Combination with Webhelp
- Wall Street closes at fresh yearly highs as inflation data, Fed eyed
- U.S. discusses AI Chip sales to China with Nvidia, says Raimondo
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
Concentrix, a leading global provider of customer experience (NASDAQ: CNXC) solutions and technology, today announced that it has obtained all required regulatory approvals for its pending combination with Webhelp and expects to close the transaction on or about September 25, 2023. The closing of the transaction remains subject to customary closing conditions.
"Upon the close, the combination with Webhelp will create a leading provider of customer experience solutions globally with broad capabilities across CX digital services and technology delivered at scale,” said Chris Caldwell, President and CEO of Concentrix. “Our combined clients will benefit from the strategic value of our integrated service offerings, providing a strong platform for growth and value creation for clients, staff, and shareholders.”
Looking ahead, Concentrix intends to announce its fiscal third-quarter 2023 financial results on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, after the close of the market. The Company plans to host a conference call and webcast with the investment community to discuss the financial results that same evening on Wednesday, September 27, 2023, at 5:00 pm, Eastern Time.
The live conference call will be accessible via webcast in listen-only mode on the Investor Relations section of the Concentrix website, specifically under “Events and Presentations” at https://ir.concentrix.com/events-and-presentations. A replay of the conference call will be made available on the website following the event.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walgreens (WBA) Cut to Junk at Moody's, Outlook Stable
- Illumina (ILMN) submits Form 10 to the Securities and Exchange Commission related to its potential divestiture of GRAIL
- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Announces CFO Transition, Reaffirms Fourth Quarter Outlook and Fiscal 2023 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!