Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Secures $2.8M Contract for High-Power Amplifier Systems
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (NASDAQ: CMTL) announced today, that during its second quarter of fiscal 2021, its New York-based subsidiary, Comtech PST Corp., which is part of Comtech’s Government Solutions segment, was awarded a $2.8 million contract for high-power amplifier systems from an international prime contractor.
These very broad frequency band amplifier systems, which utilize the latest in solid-state GaN transistor technology, will be incorporated into electronic warfare systems. This order supplements an installed base of Comtech solid-state high-power amplifiers previously delivered to this international prime contractor.
Commenting on this award, Fred Kornberg, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Comtech Telecommunications Corp. said, “This order clearly demonstrates our continued leadership position in providing electronic warfare transmitter technology and the ongoing demand for our high-power broadband amplifiers that are utilized by major electronic warfare application programs in both domestic and international markets."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Awarded Orders Totaling $3.8 Million with Tier-One Mobile Network Operator
- Ardelyx (ARDX) Announces Collaboration with Kyowa Kirin to Begin Phase 3 Clinical Studies of Tenapanor for Hyperphosphatemia in Japan
- Amyris (AMRS) Reports Acquisition of Beauty Labs International Ltd.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!