Comstock Mining (LODE) Announces $16 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comstock Mining Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: LODE) announced that it has entered into securities purchase agreements for the sale of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $4.00 per share in a registered direct offering. No warrants will be issued in connection with the transaction. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about March 4, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Noble Capital Markets, Inc. is acting as the sole placement agent for the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund the LINICO Corporation acquisition, previously announced on February 17, 2021, investments in Mercury Clean Up LLC, mineral acquisition and development, and general corporate purposes.
The share offering will be made under the Company’s effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-229890) previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). A prospectus supplement describing the terms of this proposed offering will be filed with the SEC. When available, electronic copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus may be obtained from Noble Capital Markets, Inc. at 225 N.E. Mizner Boulevard, Suite 150, Boca Raton, Fl 33431 Attn. Prospectus Department, or by telephone at 561-994-1191, or by email at email@example.com. Before investing in this offering, interested parties should read the other documents that the company has filed with the SEC that are incorporated by reference in such prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, which provide more information about the Company and such offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spruce Point Short Porch Group (PRCH), Sees 50-70% Downside
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- JPMorgan Upgrades Security Bank Corp (SECB:PM) (SYBJF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesS3, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!